About this Blog

~Hi, my name is Courtney. I was a full time college student, starting to be a dancer, and used to work with kids part time, living on my own until my illness disabled me.
~I became sick in 2005. I created this blog in the summer of 2006 to record my "headache" diary and to see if anyone finds it interesting.
~12/2006 I lost my job then after, failed a year of college.
~2/2007 Dx Lyme Disease with Bartonella: prescribed 8 months of oral antibiotics. I'm not even sure if I ever had the Lyme Disease.
~11/2007 The doctor took me off medicines while I was still improving but not fully recovered.
~6/2008 Dx Chiari I Malformation by a neurosurgeon in Beverly Hills.
~8/2008 Decompression and Lamenectomy helped 80% of my problems.
~2/2009 Dx Hypermobility by an Orthopedic Surgeon/School Doc: Started PT, dancing, going to school and working.
~6/2009 Started working full time as an Infant-Toddler teacher, which requires lifting. Dancing part time, maybe I'll finish school eventually...lol
~12/2009 Dx Chronic Sinusitis: Stopped dancing due to constant infections.
~2/2010 Sinus Surgery & complication: Severe Epistaxis: Became severely anemic.
~3/2010: Dx Ehlers Danlos Syndrome: by Geneticist
~4/2011: Switched jobs, now work at a Pre-K teacher for 3 and 4 year olds. Less lifting!
~5/2011: Started PT and exercising again

Friday, June 08, 2007

whats new

I cry more easily now. I'm mad at the world for not believing me.

"the story of my life. the only one who believes in me is YOU. Never ending, what else do you have for me? (referring to the past when my family was against me in high school) Was I wrong to give my life to you? (referring to stepping out in faith and reaching out to people etc.) Always suffer and for what cause? You are the ONLY thing that keeps me going. I want to die but i have hope. And I don't want to die. I fear death and I fear to suffer. Yet I am suffering."

I guess i'm learning things that people will never learn without such a drastic thing happening. But will I use these things that I learn or will i learn never to trust? What do I do when i have kids? Why would I put them on this wretched earth where all I've seen is suffering? And even in the USA when the suffering is the least.

I'm sensitive, fragile, open, learning, reactive, understanding, wise, instense, playful, childlike

No comments:

Site Meter