About this Blog

~Hi, my name is Courtney. I was a full time college student, starting to be a dancer, and used to work with kids part time, living on my own until my illness disabled me.
~I became sick in 2005. I created this blog in the summer of 2006 to record my "headache" diary and to see if anyone finds it interesting.
~12/2006 I lost my job then after, failed a year of college.
~2/2007 Dx Lyme Disease with Bartonella: prescribed 8 months of oral antibiotics. I'm not even sure if I ever had the Lyme Disease.
~11/2007 The doctor took me off medicines while I was still improving but not fully recovered.
~6/2008 Dx Chiari I Malformation by a neurosurgeon in Beverly Hills.
~8/2008 Decompression and Lamenectomy helped 80% of my problems.
~2/2009 Dx Hypermobility by an Orthopedic Surgeon/School Doc: Started PT, dancing, going to school and working.
~6/2009 Started working full time as an Infant-Toddler teacher, which requires lifting. Dancing part time, maybe I'll finish school eventually...lol
~12/2009 Dx Chronic Sinusitis: Stopped dancing due to constant infections.
~2/2010 Sinus Surgery & complication: Severe Epistaxis: Became severely anemic.
~3/2010: Dx Ehlers Danlos Syndrome: by Geneticist
~4/2011: Switched jobs, now work at a Pre-K teacher for 3 and 4 year olds. Less lifting!
~5/2011: Started PT and exercising again

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

stuff

i hate writing updates. i know i need to and this is the easiest way to do it for me. I've just been feeling crappy the last few days. with the chiropractor helping the inflammation its good. I'm going to go twice a week for now. i want to get better!! i want to dance again.

okay, well I've been happy, no depression. but if i think about another doctor telling me that I'm depressed i know i would cry because i try and believe the doctor and then i look back at all the things i love to do that i cant do any more then i cry and then the doctor thinks that's reason to believe I'm depressed! aah.

that hasn't happened for a while but never mind.

i went to the gynaecologist yesterday because my period hasn't come for like 40 days and last time it came for a week then it stopped for a week and came for another week. i thought maybe i was pregnant or something, i actually would like that. i mean i dont want to plan for it and it would be hard but I'm noticing myself smiling and talking about babies and stuff instead of being scared of the idea whereas before i would freak. so maybe its just my time to warm up to the idea right? but i had an ultrasound today to look at everything. the doc should get them by Monday.. eek. no sign of pregnancy.

today i felt like crap. sharp pains go through my head and neck. my legs feel heavy. i try and move and i feel more like crap. maybe its the heat. i really should limit my movement. I've been eating much more. and last night my stomach was hurting me and today.

theres more but i don't now what else to say. that's why i should be keeping more track of it.

sore throat. I'm tired alot. i slept like 6 hours i think last night but i was sooo tired today.

No comments:

Site Meter