About this Blog

~Hi, my name is Courtney. I was a full time college student, starting to be a dancer, and used to work with kids part time, living on my own until my illness disabled me.
~I became sick in 2005. I created this blog in the summer of 2006 to record my "headache" diary and to see if anyone finds it interesting.
~12/2006 I lost my job then after, failed a year of college.
~2/2007 Dx Lyme Disease with Bartonella: prescribed 8 months of oral antibiotics. I'm not even sure if I ever had the Lyme Disease.
~11/2007 The doctor took me off medicines while I was still improving but not fully recovered.
~6/2008 Dx Chiari I Malformation by a neurosurgeon in Beverly Hills.
~8/2008 Decompression and Lamenectomy helped 80% of my problems.
~2/2009 Dx Hypermobility by an Orthopedic Surgeon/School Doc: Started PT, dancing, going to school and working.
~6/2009 Started working full time as an Infant-Toddler teacher, which requires lifting. Dancing part time, maybe I'll finish school eventually...lol
~12/2009 Dx Chronic Sinusitis: Stopped dancing due to constant infections.
~2/2010 Sinus Surgery & complication: Severe Epistaxis: Became severely anemic.
~3/2010: Dx Ehlers Danlos Syndrome: by Geneticist
~4/2011: Switched jobs, now work at a Pre-K teacher for 3 and 4 year olds. Less lifting!
~5/2011: Started PT and exercising again

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My dream details....


In Response to : Vicodin Dreams

yup the vidocin dreams. I'm having them. they suck!

i was at a pool party with some friends and in a bikini and we were looking at each other like geez i thought we were going to the beach so we looked all cute but instead we were with other people for some reason should have been more covered up. We were ready to go home and i needed a ride. we walked outside on this brick path going down a hill and someone said they would bring me back up to my car that was about to get locked in the gate. I was afraid because they were locking the gate and i would get stuck inside. So instead of taking my car we took his car.it was a cool bike looking thing. but it was more like a bus. we actually rode in the back of the bus on the way to the party but this time i was riding in the way back (with the top down) and he was doing wheelie all the way. So when he was taking me back to my car (now we are in a school for some reason) i kept asking to be put in the back instead because i was about to hit stuff. I was yelling and screaming at him and i was terrified. I was hitting stuff and almost falling out. Hitting the door frames ceilings (apparently they were over sized door frames). I fell off and was trying to get out of the school when the gym teacher was walking towards me. the room kinda closed in. he was hovering over me and i would spot an open door or an open wall or something but they were all closing and shutting. and the gym teacher was about to rape me when i woke up hyperventilating.
Talk about freaky.

Yesterday it started with a dream where I thought my parents were yelling about the cat but i was really uncomfortable and sad about it. It felt so real to me i thought it was real when i woke up. then the next dream was about me in this jumping room from the future and a young friend of mine kept jumping on me and i was yelling at her to stop but she wouldn't listen (no boundaries that girl). So i got really mad at her then she was hurt and mad at me. She didn't understand i didn't like the jumping room. My stepfather said that i was being dumb and should just do what everyone was doing and enjoy it. then my uncle(which was a combo uncle of two of them in one) said "she just needs to rough up a bit" so he took out his lazor glasses and beamed me in the eyes. These glasses were from the future and they could change your personality. I didn't want him to but by the time I started to tell him no i fell to the ground and said "ay mama mia" my personality was changed to an Italian! I was so sad because I was just liking my own personality for once and he wanted to change the one thing I liked about myself. I was feeling like "i may be tough to deal with at times but I like who i am!"

oh my goodness. crazy crazy dreams. I'm just concerned the next dream i will be experiencing a rape or suicide because just dozing out a bit I start to hear the growls of that gym teacher. EEk.

No comments:

Site Meter